Shared Global Values
The key to the Transformation of Human Consciousness is shared values, across all the cultures, faiths and belief systems of the common good, values based on sharing, giving and Love :
Shared values are essential, because technology (the science of know-how) has no intrinsic morality.
Technology can be used for either good or bad.
The shared global values of Collaboration, Constructiveness and Benevolence also form a virtuous circle.
These values can also manifest broader virtues to live by, for both one-self and all communities, societies and organizations:
- Commitment – Purpose and resilience in all collaborative, constructive and benevolent intentions
- Integrity – Keeping the shared values; honouring your word; creating continuity and trust
- Passion – The motivation to achieve moral outcomes
- Compassion – Empathizing and how others might be impacted by thoughts and actions
- Excellence – Achievement of true Human potential, without any limitation, fear or constraint.
Organizations and their leaders can adopt these shared global values and virtues within the following value statements:
- People – Focus on human beings and their needs, not self-centric wants; leaders serving followers
- Sociological – Inclusion of everyone regardless of where or how they live
- Economic – Non-exploitative access to resources for personal and collective growth
- Environmental – Sustainable use of the world and its resources; respect for all things
- Technological – Collaborative sharing of know-how to benefit all life, underpinned by shared values
- Political – All people represented in equal measure
- Value systems – Giving and sharing in all thoughts and actions; personal and organizational collaboration
Each of these is self-reinforcing as part of a collaborative, constructive and benevolent virtuous circle.
How these shared global values and virtues work, in practice :
- Virtue (Latin virtus) = moral excellence
- Virtues are placed into a broader context of values
- A virtue is a character trait, or quality, valued as being always good in and of itself
- Virtues are also characteristics valued as promoting both individual and collective well being, i.e. Collaboration
- Integrity ensures continuity . This continuity separates a value from beliefs, opinions and ideas, which are transient facts or things that exist culturally, and for a limited period of time
- Essentially, shared values are the core from which Human Beings operate or react, to ensure continued survival on Earth
- Continued with Integrity, there is no limit to the constructive and benevolent Excellence of Human Beings on Earth.
The value of Excellence has no limits.
Breaking through personal limitations (breakdowns / breakthroughs), or perceptions within the Human mind of what can and cannot be done in the here and now, is the essence of understanding, and a path to transformational knowledge. If you think you can or you think you can’t, you are probably right.
This can also be understood as follows:
Change works on something (i.e. the ‘form’) that already exists. Conversely, transformation (literally ‘across the form’) is unconstrained, working on unlimited creation and possibility. True excellence, without mind limits, is therefore transformational, inspirational and enlightening – to find a true Way to Being Human, a moral Human Being.
How Excellence works
Space is the room for Creation…..
1) Working from a no-thing baseline (words cannot describe no-thing, therefore no words can stop the process) space is maximized from the lowest possible level imaginable. No words can be used to define or limit this in the mind. Therefore, one can always start, and restart, with nothing, from nothing
2) One cannot think beyond infinity. Therefore space is maximized to infinity, no limit or ceiling on what can be thought or achieved in free will together, e.g. by Collaboration
3) Starting and continuing something of value within this newly created space and freedom between nothing and infinity, there is no limit to what Human Beings can achieve. Space is limitless, literally filled with the possibility of Creation. That is the value of Excellence.
Combined with the moral values of Constructiveness and Benevolence, Excellence forms an expansive virtuous circle, because Creation within unlimited space is never ending, and eternal.
Put simply, everything and anything is possible, regardless of how difficult Human Beings might think it to be.
The starting point is to consider what it is to be Human – what is real, true and therefore of lasting value.
How the shared values work as a sustainable truth
- In Collaboration, one is present in the here and now because one is not self-focused
- In Constructiveness, one is present in the here and now because one is of focused on co-creating and Creation
- In Benevolence, one is present in the here and now because of giving, which is Love.
These values always (eternally) form a virtuous circle, creating increased Collaboration into a Way of Being without limits or constraints.
Individual chapters on the shared values, and virtues, are in The Book of Life.